Saturday, February 27, 2010

Looking at the past...

I was reading some of my old blog entry posts..  I came across my "finding peace" entry...  I read it and got goosebumps.  It was like reliving the day God gave me peace in losing my precious baby Grace.  And a flood of peace came over me again.  God has been so great to me in the past year.  Even during times I was mad at him and refused to talk to him...  He carried me through the rough times and stood next to me during the good times.. 

Praise God in heaven this pregnancy is progressing.  I am 16 wks today.  I have my ultrasound in two weeks to find out what we are having.  It makes me realize how truly blessed I am.  I have alot of friends that are still trying to get pregnant after losses and some that are going through another loss.   It just makes my heart break for them.  I wish that pregnancy loss didnt exist.  No woman should ever have to feel the pain of losing a child at any age.  My heart goes out to each and every woman who has ever experienced the hell called Pregnancy Loss and Miscarriage..

I pray that each one of you reading this is given the peace that God granted me last August.  It is a peace that transcends understanding.  A peace that is unexplainable. 

Dear God,

Please touch every womans heart today that has ever endured the loss of a child, in utero, shortly after birth, or adult children, and everything in between.  Please grant them YOUR peace, the peace that transcends all understanding and warms their hearts. I dont want them to forget their babies, just to be able to find comfort that their children are with you.  Heal their hearts and mend their physical wounds..  In Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment