Thursday, May 19, 2011

It just doesnt get easier....

Pregnancy loss that is.  It never gets easier to handle.  I just found out today that our suprise baby passed in utero about 3 weeks ago.  The doctor found no heartbeat at the appt today so he took me in for u/s.  You could see the baby in there but no movement and no heartbeat.  It was absolutely heartbreaking.  This is our 5th loss and though it wasnt planned it is still devastating to know that my baby is still inside me but isnt alive.  The doctor is doing a D&C tomorrow. 

I know that God doesnt give you more than you can handle but somedays I think he trusts me way too much.  =(

3 comments:

  1. I can't express in words how terribly sorry I am for your loss. Planned or not, you loved that precious baby & dealing with loss is NEVER easy. My heart breaks for you during this very difficult time. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking for you! Many hugs coming your way.
    All my love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete