After making the decision to stop ttc in February we were blessed to find out last week that we are expecting again! Thank you Jesus for miracles.. I am currently only about 4 1/2 weeks but I am already nervous that something will go wrong again. I am happy to be pregnant and to even have another chance is a true blessing...
I have been praying every day for God to give us the miracle that this is the baby we get to keep. Night before last I had a dream that I was holding my baby girl. She was a beautiful blonde baby girl. She was perfectly healthy and I had delivered her.. I just got a feeling of peace. Well then my BFF sent me an email and said she had a dream/vision about a baby and wondered if she could share it with me..
She dreamed she was in the delivery room with me and holding my blonde baby girl. Then she heard a loud voice come over and said "The baby's name is Faith Trinity. Faith because of Lynn's faith in what she has been through and Trinity to honor the three babies she lost along the way." She said the dream was soooooooooo real... And that she also heard someone say that I had to go through the journey I have to get to having Faith (the baby girl).. I got chills up my back.. and btw, my BFF doesnt have a link to this blog so she had no idea about my post until I told her..
I quickly looked back to my blog entry in July when I talked about if God gave us another baby girl that we would name her Faith.. I got a wave of peace, like God was telling me it was going to be ok this time. How could my BFF have had the same dream? I did not tell her about my dream before the email. I told her after she told me. The similarities are so real!
I pray that God is trying to give me peace with this new pregnancy. I go for my first appointment on the 21st and I am praying that we get an u/s and that everything is ok this time. I have had three losses in 12 months. A fourth one would just break my heart.
I would appreciate any prayers!
Precious heavenly father, I pray that today I can find peace in the fact that I am pregnant and just because the last couple havent had good endings doesnt mean that this one is doomed as well. Please help me to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. God please let us have this little one as our miracle. I promise I will spend the rest of my life teaching this baby about you and how you have helped me through the roughest time in my life.. Please let us get good news before Christmas this year that this baby is developing and on track!
I know that you can perform miracles and I know that I am not worthy of one, but I am asking you to grant me one.. Thank you for all the blessings you have given me. A home, my children, my husband, my family, my church family, my friends, and for this new pregnancy. Please bless all my family and friends, especially those going through a pregnancy loss.. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
I'm so happy for you! I'm praying for a happy and healthy nine months for you!
ReplyDelete