Today is the day we have waited for the last 6 months. I got a + hpt this morning. Praise God is all I could say when I saw those beautiful lines! Just about the time I was ready to give up all hope of ever getting pg again and BAM God sends me a huge blessing..
This truly was from God! He blessed me with another pg in His time, not mine. As much as I struggled to control when it happened. God reminded me that I am not in control - He is! Maybe thats the lesson I had to learn thru the last several months. I have no patience, and it was truly a test of my patience to try every month only to get my hopes and dreams crushed again.
I can tell you that I learned to worship God in the good and bad times. Dont just praise him when everything is going right. Praise him when things are going wrong too. After we lost Grace I praised God! When we TTC and didnt get pg - I praised God! God isnt just God in good times. He is God always! And always deserves to be praised.. Be still and let God be God!
It has been a really rough journy to get to this point. I felt myself sinking deeper and deeper into depression over not getting pg each month. But I pray that God sent me a keeper this time!
I have been touched by so many people during this journey. People that I hope I never lose contact with. Girls that have never met me in real life but that have touched my heart forever with their kindness and support... I have made so many friends that I will never forget. I dont know how to thank them all... I guess I will pray that God blesses them.
All I can say now is "Praise God" and "today I am pregnant and I love my baby!"
Thank you God for blessing me with another pregnancy. Thank you for putting wonderful people in my life to help me thru the rough times.. Thank you for being you. I know that you can do anything and everything. Nothing is impossible for you.. You proved it to me right as I was losing hope. Thank you God for blessing me wiht this child. Please watch over me and this baby and let this be the one I get to keep. Please continue to use me to bless others, I am yours God! In Jesus name Amen.
Congratulations!! Such wonderful news!! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! And sending you sticky baby dust.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Sticky baby dust!
ReplyDeleteCongrats once again! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Here is to a long and boring nine months!
ReplyDelete