Sunday, September 20, 2009

Worries about new pregnancy...

I would think that right now I would be a complete mess worrying that something will happen to this pregnancy too. I have decided I am letting go and giving it to God. I cannot control what happens anyway. I am going to leave it in God's hands and not worry myself to death over "what could happen".

I truly feel that "letting go and letting God" is the best thing for me right now. Although I would appreciate any prayers on my behalf..

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for you and your little bean!
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I just came across your blog and I just wanted to say that I've decided to leave it in God's hands too. I have to trust that if this was in His Plan - that my body will know what to do and I cannot control it so why worry myself to death over it. I'm sure I will have to remind myself this over and over again, but this is how I feel today. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete