Monday, October 5, 2009

Its offical......

I lost my third baby in twelve months last night. I apparently gave "birth" to my baby in the toilet. :( I am beyond sad right now and angry..  I dont understand why this is happening and I dont even know what to say at this point..

I am angry and I am angry at God..  I am angry because he let me get pg and then ripped it away so quickly!  Why cant I have a healthy pregnancy?  Why? 

I am off to take a nap and hope I wake up from this nightmare!  =(

6 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) I am soo soo sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so super sorry. I wish there was something I can do for you to take the pain away. I hate how it all doesn't make sense. Please know you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm angry right along with you, I'm so sorry. It's a terrible thing, completely unfair. If you need anything I know exactly what you are going through, I've lost three babies this year as well and I feel completely lost. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just lost about what to say. I can't imagine the pain you are in right now. My heart goes out to you. Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne I am sooo sorry. Please know that I and so many others are thinking of you and praying for you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. I am hurting for you. I can't understand why this happens. Especially when we already have other children.

    You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete