Today was the second day of spotting I had.. =( I was so concerned that I went to the dr. They did an u/s and the tech told me that I was measuring a week behind. She handed me a box of tissues and walked OUT! My heart sank and broke at the same time. I was heartbroken..
I had to go see the dr. Who did another blood test to see what my levels were. He thinks that my progesterone may be low and that could cause the spotting either that or my uterus stretching... But he said that if I implanted late that the sac would be measuring behind. And he said its no big deal there was no fetus. He said we could do another one next week and it could be fine..
I am praying for a miracle here.. I know that "With God all things are possible". I know that he can do anything and nothing is impossible. I just pray that he makes it possible for us to have this baby and keep it on earth. My faith is strong. But when you get the news that you are possibly losing your 3rd pregnancy in a year it makes you wonder... Why? Why am I dealing with this. Why couldnt it just be easy? Why couldnt everything have been there and perfect?
I truly have faith that God can make things ok, I just wonder if it is his will... I have to call for my numbers tomorrow morning from my blood work today. That will tell alot. I pray that they are good.
God, you know how rough the last year has been on me. You know my desire for a child is so strong. You know that I want to raise this child up to know you and to be YOUR witness. I want to bring this child up to make a difference in this crazy world.
Please comfort me and grant me peace and patience until I get the news tomorrow about my blood work. Please let me get good news. I will still praise you if things are bad.
Please also bless everyone who is praying for me during this time. I am truly blessed by them therfore I hope that you bless them.
I know that you can do anything and that nothing is impossible for you. Please grant me a miracle and let this baby be the one we get to keep. In Jesus name Amen.
I'm so sorry that you are having spotting Lynn. I will be thinking of you, your doctor is absolutely right, this could all be perfectly explainable. I know how scary it is though. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that u/s tech was so insensitive. You still have hope, and I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry!! I will be praying that your numbers are great and the baby is right where it needs to be.
ReplyDelete