I am starting to feel better now. I have taken a more relaxed approach to trying to get pg again... I have stopped the obsessing, the charting, and even the message board so that I can keep from making myself crazy.. I am trying to relax. And I think it is working. No more waking up at 4 a.m. worrying about whether or not I was going to oversleep to take my temperature then obsessing about where that temp would be on my chart.
I am realizing that I need to give control over to God. Because he is in control of everything anyway. Trying to control things myself is only making me stress like crazy and it isnt changing a thing! Why should I worry. God already made his plan, whether or not he will bless me with another child... That is up to Him, nothing I can do will change it. Worry only brings me stress, which is not healthy...
God delivered me yesterday. I went to get my test results from my dr about the ANA test that came back positive in my RPL testing. Well it came back yesterday as negative. PRAISE GOD! I know that he delivered me from more bad news. How can you do anything but praise him for that? I know that he will deliver me from the sadness I have been feeling as well. Our God is a great God.. He is a loving God. He can deliver us from anything that falls into our path if we just have faith in Him...
Here is a song I really enjoy. Its like it was written for what I am going through.
The Climb lyrics
I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith
Whoa a oh oh
:hug: I'm so gald that you are starting to feel more relaxed! I am just the opposite right now. Now that we are wanting to try again soon and I'm working on getting off of my anxiety pills I find myself even more anxious and freaking out. I don't enjoy how I feel at all, but I pray to God every night and hope for the best. I know that this is something in me that I need to get through and I only pray for the strength God has given me thus far. I have also stopped going to the boards...I find it only makes me more anxious!
ReplyDelete