Thursday, July 30, 2009

Heading out...

Tomorrow morning we are heading out to a christian family camp. I think that it will be a great weekend for us to reconnect. There were times this week that I wasnt sure we were even going to go this weekend. DH & I were fighting. Everything was going wrong. Stress, arguing............. But then I talked to my pastor and he made me realize that of course Satan doesnt want us to go this weekend. It must mean that something really big and great is going to happen and he wants to prevent that.

Oh it all made sense! The problems we were having started right after we made the decision to go to family camp. Satan doesnt want us to go. He doesnt want anything good for us (or me especially). Sometimes the water seems so muddy. I feel like I am doing good to halfway function daily and Satan sneaks in a curve ball and throws me flat on my face when I am not expecting it.

I hate that I have to continue to fight him, I wish you could fight him once and he would leave us alone forever. I feel like I have a blinking red sign over my head that draws Satan to attack me on a daily basis. Its just not fair that I have to deal with him on top of everything else. The good thing is that I know that with God's help I can defeat him. I just get tired of fighting with him ya know?

Satan has attacked me more in the last 6 months than he ever attacked me in my life! I guess that is because I have allowed God to use me to do so many things even in the midst of losing baby Grace. I have not lost faith in God, in fact my faith is stronger than ever. Which explains why Satan wants so bad to get me down.. Its not going to work. I am going to stand firm in my faith.

My family is going to Christian family camp this weekend and we are going to have a wonderful time. Satan get behind me because Jesus is beside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment