Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When to try again

This is something we have discussed at length. Originally we thought about trying again in June, but I will have only had two periods and Im not sure thats enough time for my body to heal. So I guess we are shooting for July unless the doctor tells us otherwise.

I have gone back and forth on this. I have prayed about it, but Im not getting answers. The problem is I have no patience, so I want the answer yesterday. I know that God knows I am in patient, but that I will get my answers in His time, not mine no matter how much I complain. : )

It has just been on my mind alot the last couple days. I dont want to risk losing another pregnancy, but I dont want to wait if it is not medically necessary. Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment